Front Sheepskin Seat Covers
Sheepskin has benefits that no other seat cover can come close to.
Sheep Wool provides incredible thermal insulation
- It creates warmth in Winter – This is because of the insulation properties of air trapped within the lambswool fibre. The air rises to body temperature and provides comfort at normal body temperatures.
- Cool and comfortable in Summer – The fact is that wool is able to absorb up to thirty percent of its weight in moisture and liquid before it becomes wet.
Wool provides incredible comfort far beyond the support of just the car seat.
- The complex fibres of wool in each of our quality seat covers acts as micro-springs, giving the ultimate support and providing complete satisfaction to eliminate any of your passengers discomfort.
Woollen car seat covers are odour and smell resistant.
- This is because of natural anti-microbial properties in the wool, bacterial growth is stunted and odours are reduced.
The benefits of lambswool are consistent across our sheepskin covers, mainly identified by the wool length, which is important.
The benefits of highly quality grades:
- More wool in higher grades, a combination of wool fibre length and density, enable the premium grade to impact a higher degree of all the natural benefits.
- The greater fibre density of higher grades gives a higher degree of passenger comfort.